Saturday, October 16, 2010

Introducing... Logically Artistic

HaoJan
10 Reasons I’m starting this blog:
  1. I find blogging incredibly cool
  2. It’s always been a dream of mine to have an adored blog
  3. I want to create a blog that will deal with things that actually do matter – directly or indirectly, hidden or obvious – to our daily lives
  4. I am orientating towards a life of knowledge and logic (namely, science and maths), but I don’t want to leave out my artistic side
  5. I want to share my experiences with you and hopefully learn from you as well
  6. As a student, I want to improve my writing skills.
  7. I’d like to meet cool new people (you)
  8. I want to share things that inspired me
  9. In turn, I’d like to inspire others too, if possible
  10. Seeing and reading beautiful blogs every day, I cannot control my overwhelming desire to blog anymore, so here goes!

So what exactly is Logically Artistic?

Logically Artistic is a blog for ordinary people who don’t have an art degree but still want to design professional looking works. It’s a place where those seeking beauty find common ground and share their experiences. It is about design, fashion, art, inspiration, life, how to’s, etc. with an icing of logic and knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...